Being the leading premium spirits company in Germany Pernod Ricard Deutschland is always looking for new talents. The Pernod Ricard Group, based in Paris, is the second largest spirits and wine group in the world with a leading market position on all continents. More than 18,500 employees in 85 countries work daily on the mutual success of the company. As the German subsidiary of PERNOD RICARD in Cologne we bring to market a broad portfolio of well-known premium and prestige spirits with great engagement and passion. Take your chance and become part of our success story!
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a (Junior) Market Intelligence Manager (m/f/d).
- Continuously monitor, analyze and consolidate market dynamics, competition and trends
- Develop and provide regular reportings and ad hoc analysises
- Identify growth potential and give recommendation to develop our portfolio and performance
- Identify, anticipate, capture and track short and long-term trends
- Analyze and consolidate learnings & insights and share it with relevant stakeholders
- Lead and manage retail and household panel providers and other external partners
- Leverage new sources of data and analysis methodologies
- Support, nourish and collaborate with Portfolio Development, Consumer Insights, Brand Management, Category Management
- Budget Management
- University degree in Economics
- Minimum of 3 years experiences in market intelligence, market research or category management
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge in analyzing panel (Nielsen Nitro/Answers) and new data sources
- Demonstrate the ability to extract value from data and transform it into sharp and actionable insights and recommendations
- Tech savvy being able to adopt and apply forward looking techniques in data analyzing and reporting applications
- Planning and organization skills as well es strong excel skills
- A collaborative team player, acting with a consulting mindset
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
What we offer:
- Freedom in ways of working meeting a high scope for autonomous actions within a dynamic work environment
- Individual development opportunities tailored to your interests and talent
- We are happy to support your personal pension scheme with a 20 % contribution
- On top to our holiday entitlement of 30 days bridging days will be added to your annual leave
- An employee discount makes the enjoyment of our products even more attractive
- Fresh fruits will be served several times a week – coffee, tea and water are fully available
- We invite you to our carefully organized corporate events living the conviviality spirit and celebrating our mutual success
Become a part of Pernod Ricard Germany and apply with your salary expectations and your earliest possible date of entry via our Online-Portal. Applications from severely disabled people are also welcome.
We ask personnel consultants and personnel service providers to refrain from calls as well as proactive submissions of candidate profiles. If required, we are happy to turn to selected partners.