Are you interested in finding the truth in data and understanding how our customers perceive our TV and online video campaigns? Our Consumer & Marketing Intelligence team is looking for a dedicated analyst/researcher to work alongside our Brand Marketing teams to understand which advertisements are appealing to our customers.
If that sounds like you, read on and apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Familiarize yourself with all trivago’s international brand marketing initiatives, mostly TV campaigns/copies.
- Conduct and analyze advertising pre-tests on copies with our internally developed tool.
- Summarize and present findings from the above-mentioned analyses and bring these results to life within the marketing organization.
- Be an active consultant in strategy formulation and foster understanding of advertising efficiency and effectiveness in Brand Marketing, Product and General Management.
- Research on how advertising works for a digital brand in a changing media landscape
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in analyzing data and communicating the outcome.
- Proven record of successful contribution to your team’s outcome by emphasizing data implications.
- Strong academic background with a focus on areas such as marketing, communications, advertising or psychology.
- A passion for brands, especially advertisements.
- Strong analytical skills power-of-proof.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and independent working style.
- Proficient in use of Excel and PowerPoint.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
- Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentor-ship and world-class training.
- Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
- International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
- Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
- Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes, flat search and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- Want to learn more about trivago’s business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/